BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Boys Boys Boys. And a side story about Cheetos.

My girls are boy crazy. They are 5 years old, mind you, with a few 6 year olds. Today a guy who works on the grounds crew (and is a fellow counselors brother) walked through the lunch room and stopped for a minute to talk to his sister. I saw the looks on my girls faces and I knew they were done for. As soon as he left, 5 or 6 of them came running over and said things like this...
"HES SO HOTT! MISS KALEIGH DID YOU SEE HIM?!"
"Hes soooooo hott! So hott I want to marry him!"
"If I was in that room over there I know he'd want to kiss me." (To which I responded "Nooooo we don't kiss boys. They're gross! They didn't agree. Jesus take the wheel.)
"I think he's the awesomest guy I ever seen."
"Miss Kaleigh you HAVE to think he's hott too!"
I didn't really know what to say! I didn't know what the word hott even meant when I was 5. I would have NEVER dared to tell a boy to his face that! They, on the other hand, didn't have a problem with telling him how hott he was and how much he looks like Justin Bieber. (Side note. Any guy with long blonde hair looks like Justin Bieber to them.) Tyler, the other grounds crew guy that makes my girls fall apart, was in the hallway along with the Justin Bieber look-a-like during our potty break. Needless to say they were a tad distracted! Oh my.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
My girls REALLY want me to be married, or at least engaged. They ask me every single day if my boyfriend has proposed yet. Everyday I say no. Everyday they ask if I'll be engaged tomorrow. Everyday I say no. Every single day! It makes me laugh. Here's a funny conversation I had today about this.
"Miss Kaleigh can I see a picture of your boyfriend?"
"Suuuure." (showed them picture)
"Does he love you?"
"Yes he does!"
"Do you love him?"
"Yes I do!"
"Are you engaged yet?"
"Nope. Still not engaged!"
"Aww. Why not?"
"Because! We're just not."
"But you're 18!!!!!" (said in disbelief)
"I knowwwww! That's why I'm not engaged."
"But....will you be tomorrow?"
"Nope."
"The next day?"
"Nope."
"Wheeeeeen?????"
So so so funny.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Here's my random funny story about Cheetos I had with one of my 5 year olds, Morgan.
M - "I LOVE CHEETOS! They are just my favorite. I haven't had them in so long though. Mommy doesnt buy them because she says I'll fill up on them, but Im so happy I got some today beause I seriously loooooove them!"
Me - "Well then Im so glad you got to get some too!"
M - "I haven't had them in thouuuusands and thouuuuusands of years!!"
Me - "Thousands if years?!"
M - "Yeah! Ever since my third birthday I never eaten cheetos since then."
Oh I love Morgan. She is too precious! It's so funny how such a short amount of time seems like "thouuuusands and thouuusands of years to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment